Friday 4 July 2014

A Walk Around Gregynog!

My family and I like to go to different places and go on long walks together. Last weekend we decided to go to Gregynog where we have been a couple of times before. There are many different trails that you can go on so this time we decided to go on a trail we hadn't been on before. 

Gregynog Hall!

After walking for quite a while we somehow ended up in a near by village because we had accidentally gone the wrong way and were no longer on a Gregynog Trail. This meant that we had to turn around and walk back the way we had come. Here are some of the photos from the walk.







My uncle had been using an app as we had walked which told us that by the time we had got back to Gregynog we had walked nearly 10,000 steps which is about 4 miles.

A Picture of the Cafe Menu!

After our walk we were all feeling a bit hungry so we decided to have some lunch in the Cafe at Gregynog. I was so hungry that I forgot to take a picture of the meal when it arrived but it was delicious. I had a lovely day and I can't wait to go on our next walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment