Tuesday 12 August 2014

Barry M Gelly Nail Effects!




My Collection of the Barry M Gelly Nail Effects!

I absolutely LOVE the Barry M Gelly range of nail varnishes so I thought i would suggest them on my blog. Here are the reasons why I love the Barry M Gelly range:

- They are long lasting and can last up to a week without chipping.

- You only need one coat to achieve a nice, smooth coverage.

- They are cheap, costing just £3.99.

- They give a pretty, smooth gell effect which looks great.


My Collection:

Blueberry!



Greenberry!



Grapefruit!



Rose Tip!



Prickly Pear!




Pomegranate!



Sugar Apple!

Dragon!

 I can't wait to add more to my collection because I just love this range of Nail Varnishes. I definitely recommend them so if you want to have a look at them click this link http://www.barrym.com/products/nails/effects/gelly-nail-effects.html





No comments:

Post a Comment