Monday 20 October 2014

Patisserie Valerie!


A couple of months ago I went to a cafe in Shrewsbury called Patisserie Valerie for lunch with my mum and sister. We had been wanting to go there for a while as it looked very nice so we popped there one day in the summer. We did a bit of shopping in Shrewsbury Town Centre and then walked to Patisserie Valerie which was only a short walk away. 


Despite it being lunch time, my sister and I both went for the Full English Breakfast which was so lovely. I had a J2O with it. We both really enjoyed it and I would definitely have it again. 


My mum had the soup of the day. Unfortunately I can't remember what it was but I remember her saying that she had really enjoyed her meal too.



I would definitely like to go back to Patisserie Valerie again to have one of their Full English Breakfasts because it was so tasty. I would definitely recommend it if you live near to one. It is a chain of cafes so there might be one near to where you live. If you want to have a look at their website and find out more click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment