Sunday 19 October 2014

Taylor Swift - WonderStruck Perfume!


Taylor Swift - Wonderstruck!

I am quite fussy when it comes to perfumes because I don't really like strong scents. Therefore it's very hard for me to find a perfume that I really like. There are only a few that I actually like and will wear. One of these is the Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Perfume. I absolutely LOVE it. It smells so nice and I wear it everyday. 





I also love the packaging, it's so pretty. The bottle is sparkly and purple with a gold top and it comes in a colourful, beautifully patterned box.

 

 I would definitely recommend this perfume to anyone especially if you are like me and you struggle to find a perfume that you like. You can get a 30ml bottle for £19.00 at Superdrug. If you are interested in getting this perfume click here.




No comments:

Post a Comment