Sunday 25 January 2015

DIY: Memories Jar!

 Hello Everyone.

I had planned to do this blog post back at the beginning of January but unfortunately I have had really bad wifi recently so have been unable to get on to the internet so I'm sorry this blog post it late.

DIY: Memories Jar!:

This is a quick and easy DIY that has a lovely end result.

Step 1 - Get a medium sized jar. It doesn't matter what shape it is as long as it is big enough. It is up to you whether you get a normal, clear jar like the one in my picture or you get get a more fancy, colourful jar. Alternatively, you could even decorate your own to make it more personal. It's entirely up to you


Step 2 - Label the jar with the title "Memories of 2015". You can do this with stickers, market pens or stick on a piece like I have.


Step 3 - Every time something happens that is funny or you've had a good day, basically something that you would like to remember, write it down on a piece of paper, fold it up and put it in your jar.



Step 4 - Open up your jar & read out all of you memories on New Years Eve 2015. It is really nice to look back on all of the great things that have happened throughout the year.

I hope that you like this idea. I did this in 2014 & it was so lovely to read it out & reminisce about the past year. There were so many memories that I had forgot about so it was nice to be reminded of them. I am doing it again this year. I would definitely recommend it. It's just a really cute, lovely idea & the end result is great. I hope you enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment