Sunday 4 January 2015

My New Year's Resolutions!


After posting my last blog post Happy New Year! I just couldn't wait to post another. I told you that I was hoping to post again soon, well this is definitely sooner than expected. So, I've decided to post my New Year's Resolutions. 

I do like to make New Year's Resolutions but I prefer to make ones that are more general and achievable. I don't make specific ones like "Give up Chocolate" because, I don't know about you but for me that is definitely not achievable. So, if you want to make New Year's Resolutions but you don't think that you will be able to stick to them then I would suggest making more general ones that are more achievable for you. 

So, here are my New Year's Resolutions for 2015:
  • To work hard at everything I do 
  • To continue to be healthy throughout 2015 by eating healthy food and doing lots of exercise
  • To be positive and happy again this year
  • The help other people's lives through giving to charity as much as possible
  • To make many happy memories throughout 2015

If you have made New Year's Resolutions let me know what they are in the comments, I'd love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment