Wednesday 15 April 2015

My Tips for Leading a Healthy Lifestyle!

Today I thought I would share with you what I do to try and lead a healthy lifestyle. It is now Spring and many people feel much more motivated when the days are lighter for longer and the weather is much nicer so I thought that I would do some healthy lifestyle related blog posts every so often. I try to lead a healthy lifestyle as much as possible by doing exercise and eating healthy. These are just some things that I like to do and that work for me. I hope you like them.

Here are my tips and what I do to try and lead a healthy lifestyle:
  • Drink plenty of Water
  • Eat plenty of Fruit & Veg (5 portions a day)
  • Eat in proportion - By this I mean that you can have food that is classed as 'unhealthy' as long as you have it in proportion and as a treat and eat healthy foods as well.
  • Exercise regularly
  • Always have breakfast - It's the most important meal of the day
  • Make sure you have enough sleep (at least 8 hours every night) to ensure that you feel fresh and motivated the next day.
These are things I try to do in order to lead a healthy lifestyle. I hope you find these helpful. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment