Monday 6 April 2015

Spring has Sprung Tag!

Hello Everyone,

Today I thought that I would do a Spring related blog post so I decided to do the Spring has Sprung Tag. I have seen this tag done a lot on YouTube so I thought it might be interesting to answer the questions for you today.

What are some spring trends you're looking forward to the most?
I am looking forward to wearing brightly coloured nail varnish because I think that it can make an outfit look so cool and summery.


Whats your favorite spring clothing piece?

If it's warm enough I love to wear shorts during the Spring. I find them really comfy and I think that they look really nice.
 

What do you do during your spring break?

It is the Easter holidays at the moment and so far this holidays I have been away with my family. We usually go away at this time of year. I really like to relax during the school holidays and just spend time at home so I go back to school feeling refreshed.
 

Is it warm or cold during spring where u live?
I live in the UK so the weather isn't that reliable. Sometime it can be really warm and other times it can be cold and rainy but the weather definitely starts to get a bit warmer during the spring time. At the moment we're having really nice weather. It's very warm and sunny which is nice.
 

Whats your favorite spring lip color?
During the spring I like to wear light shades on my lips such as light pink and coral colours.


Favorite spring nail polish color?
I like to wear either light colours or really bright nail varnish during the spring. I like to wear lots of light blues and pinks.


Favorite spring color?
My favourite spring colours are pink and blue.

Favorite Starbucks drink during spring?
My favourite Starbucks drink in the Spring is the Strawberries and Cream Frapuccino


Do you add color to your makeup for spring?
I don't wear much make up usually but I do like to wear a light pink lip gloss or lipstick during the spring.


What are you most excited about for spring 2015?
I am looking forward to be able to spend more time outside because the weather is much nicer.


I hope you liked reading this post, it's something a bit different but it was really fun to answer these questions.:)


No comments:

Post a Comment