Sunday 9 August 2015

Long Hair Problems!

Hello Everyone,

Today I wanted to do a blog post on all the annoying things about having long hair. I love having long hair because it looks so pretty and there are so many different styles you can do with it but I have to admit that there are some annoying things about having long hair. So, here they are:
  •  It gets stuck to your lip gloss - I hate when there is a bit of wind and then your hair gets stuck to your lip gloss. I tend to avoid wearing lip gloss on windy days as I know the result. 
  • It takes ages to dry - I prefer to let my hair dry naturally because it's much healthier for you hair but having long hair means that it takes ages. This means that if I want it to dry naturally I have to go in the shower really early on in the evening. It also takes forever to dry with the hair dryer as well. My hair is also quite thick which means I have to dry it in sections which takes a very long time.
  • It also takes ages to curl/straigten - This is another thing that takes so long with long hair. Also as soon as I curl my hair it drops out because my hair is quite thick as well as being long.
  • It goes crazy in the wind - When you go out when it's really windy it's best to wear long hair up because otherwise you will not be able to see for your hair being everywhere.
  • It gets caught in everything - The amount of times my hair gets caught around my earrings, under my bag strap or in my watch is unbelievable and it really hurts.
  • It gets everywhere - My family often moan at me for getting my long hair everywhere. It also gets stuck to my clothes all the time so I have to check there isn't any on me before I go out. 
  • It's heavy - As I have mentioned my hair is quite thick as well as being long which means it is quite heavy. Therefore, despite looking pretty when it's down, I find it much more comfortable to wear it up when I'm at home.
  • It takes ages to grow - It takes quite a long time to grow your hair so every time I have a haircut I get really worried that they will cut it too short and it will take me ages to grow it back.
I do love having my hair long but these are just some of the things that annoy me about it. I also love short hair but I much prefer long hair on me. I'm sure some of these things happen to people with short hair as well. I hope you have enjoyed this blog post. Let me know if you can relate to any of these annoying things about having long hair. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment