Sunday 12 February 2017

A New Type Of Blog Post!

Hello Everyone,

So I have just had this idea for a series that I am going to do on my blog inspired by travel. In the past I have done blog posts about places to visit in a certain place. I have now decided to start a series where I will do some research or take information from my own experiences and put together a list of places to visit in certain cities/countries.

I'm really interested in travel and one day I hope to travel as much of the world as possible so these posts could act as a 'To Do List' for one of my holidays in the future or give you an insight into what a country offers.

I just wanted to write this post to tell you that there are going to be more of these types of blog posts coming up in the future. I also wanted to make a disclaimer that I won't have visited all of the places that I mention but I will have done plenty of research to see what places are important to visit in that specific area.

I hope you look forward to these posts. The first one should be up on my blog very soon.

Thanks for reading!

Pretty Perfect x



No comments:

Post a Comment