Monday 13 February 2017

My Favourite American Snacks!

Hello Everyone,

Today I thought I would tell you what some of my favourite American snacks are. As a British person I thought it might be interesting to give my opinion on what American snacks are my favourite. I have been to America and had these snacks but they're also things that you can get from certain places in the UK also.

1. Cheetos


2. Hershey's Cookies & Cream
                                                   

3. Sour Patch Kids

                                                

4. Pop Tarts

                                                  

5. Pineapple Fanta

                                                                  

6. Jolly Ranchers



So they are some of my favourite American snacks. I definitely recommend trying them if you haven't already. I hope you enjoyed this post. Thanks for reading!

Pretty Perfect x



No comments:

Post a Comment