Wednesday 4 March 2015

My Favourite Quotes 2!

Today I decided to post another 'My Favorite Quotes' blog post. I have done one of these before. If you want to read that, click here. I love quotes because I think that they can make you feel really positive so I thought I would spread the positivity by sharing them with you.

So, here are 10 more of my favorite quotes:

  1. Follow your dreams and don't let anyone stop you.
  2. Certain things catch the eye, but pursue only those that capture the heart.
  3.  Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone.
  4.  A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
  5.  It's never too late to be what you might have been.
  6.  Happiness is a way of travel, not a destination.
  7.  Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
  8.  Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life.
  9.  Every moment is a fresh beginning.
  10.  Forget all of the reasons it won't work and believe the one reason it will.
I hope you like these quotes as much as I do. :) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment