Monday 16 March 2015

Review: Justin Bieber Believe!





Today I thought I would do a blog post about one of my favorite films. I love it so I really wanted to recommend it to you. The film is Justin Bieber Believe. You may or may not know that I am a huge Justin Bieber fan so I booked tickets to go and see this film in the cinema when it first came out at the end of 2013. I really enjoyed. I went with my family and they really enjoyed it too which shows that you don't have to be a huge Justin Bieber fan to enjoy the film. I also have the DVD and I watch it all the time because it's my favorite and I could never get bored of it.

The film is basically about Justin Bieber's life and it shows clips from one of his concerts during his Believe Tour throughout. I was lucky enough to go and see Justin live whilst he was doing the Believe Tour and it was one of the best days ever so it brought back some lovely memories for me.

To tell you a bit more about the film I have included what it says on the back of the DVD case.

"Behind the headlines, beyond the spotlight - there's more to his story. JUSTIN BIEBER'S BELIEVE captures 19-year-old Justin Bieber unfiltered and brutally honest. In brand new interviews with Bieber, the movie reveals long-awaited answers to questions about his passion to make music, relationships and coming of age in the spotlight - as well as never-before-seen concert footage unprecedented behind-the-scenes access and special appearances from Usher, Ludacris and many more"

I think that this film shows the true Justin Bieber and portrays what a nice person he is. It says on the front of the DVD "Behind the spotlight lies the real story". I think that this shows that not everything you read is true and I would definitely recommend this to you if you are interested in hearing his side of the story. 

Here are some reviews on this film:
  • "Will send fangirls into a tizzy" - wegotthiscovered.com
  • "Bieber is the perfect teen hero" - rogerebert.com
  • "A slickly entertaining piece of work" - variety
  • "Will please true Beliebers" - commonsensemedia.com
I love this film. I would definitely give it a 10/10. I definitely recommend it, so why not try it out?
If you are interested in buying this DVD click here where you can buy it on Amazon for just £7.89. If you do choose to buy it, I really hope you enjoy it as much as I did :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment