Thursday 28 May 2015

10 Childhood TV Programmes I Miss!

 Hello Everyone,

Today I was thinking about all of the great TV programmes that I used to watch when I was little so I thought I would do a blog post telling you 10 of my favourites which I miss watching. So here they are:
  • Little Bear 
  • Maggie and the Ferocious Beast
  • Max and Ruby 
  • Zoey 101
  • Unfabulous 
  • H20 - Just Add Water
  • Tweenies
  • Drake and Josh
  • Suite Life of Zack and Cody 
  • 64 Zoo Lane
There are many more TV programmes from my childhood that I miss and wish were still on now. I know that some of these are still shown occasionally but I wish they were on regularly and they were still making new episodes of them. Let me know if you remember any of these. I hope you liked this post and maybe it brought back some memories for you? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment