Thursday 21 May 2015

My Favourite Things About Spring!

Hello Everyone,

I know that it has been Spring for a while now but I really wanted to do a blog post about my favourite things about Spring.

Picture from Shrewsbury Show last year
 So, here are some of my favourite things about Spring.

Firstly, there are lots of baby animals during the Spring which I love. It's so cute to see all of the little lambs and foals running around in the fields. This is definitely a favourite of mine and you can always tell that it's Spring when you see lots of baby animals running around the fields.

There are also so many flowers in Spring. I love that all of the flowers start to grow which makes everything look so much prettier and brighter and the garden looks so nice at this time of year.

Another thing that I love about Spring is that I find it so much easier to choose an outfit in the morning because the weather is a bit warmer so you don't have to wear as many layers. I also love Spring fashion trends.


Another Spring favourite for me is the longer and lighter nights. I LOVE being able to stay out in the garden for longer in the evening. It's nice to get some fresh air rather than being stuck in the house from the moment you get home. I also love the fact that it gets light earlier in the morning as it makes it so much easier to get up and makes me feel much more motivated and positive.

A final favourite for me is that the weather starts to get a bit better which makes it easier to go out and do things. I have done a lot more walking around the village recently with my family and I love it. Also, better weather seems to make everyone much more positive and happy and you seem to do a lot more when the weather is nice.

I hope you liked this blog post. I would loved to know what your favourite things about Spring are or if you like any of the same things as me so feel free to leave a comment. Also, as always feel free to leave a comment with any requests of what blog posts you would like me to do as I would love to try and do them. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment