Monday 25 May 2015

My Handbag Essentials!

Hello Everyone,

Today I thought that I would tell you what my handbag essentials are. I hope that this might help some of you when organising your handbags.


My Handbag Essentials are:
  • Phone
  • Purse
  • Earphones
  • Hand Sanitiser
  • Hand Cream
  • A Nail File
  • Lip Balm
  • A Book
  • Sunglasses (if its sunny)
  • An Umbrella (if its raining)
  • A Packet of Tissues
  • A Snack
  • A Bottle of Water
  • Hair Bobbles
  • A Hair Brush
  • Body Spray
  • Plasters (You never no when you or a friend will need a plaster)
  • A Pad & Pen
  • A Mirror
This is what I always keep in my handbag because I think that these are essential and will come in handy at some point. I hope you have enjoyed this post and have maybe found some things that you might want to put in your handbag. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment