Tuesday 30 June 2015

My Playlist - June 2015!


Hello Everyone,

Here is this months edition of My Playlist. A lot of the music I have been listening to this month has been mentioned in previous 'My Playlist' posts so have a look at them to see what music I like because they still apply. However, there are a few different songs that I have been listening to a lot. So here are some of my favourite songs this month.
  • Arctic Monkeys - Do I wanna Know?
  • Nelly - Hey Porsche
  • Jason Derulo - Wiggle
  • Justin Bieber - Baby
  • James Bay - Hold Back The River
  • Sam Smith - Like I Can
  • Meghan Trainor - Lips are Movin'
So they are some of the songs that I have started listening to a lot this month. I feel like all of these songs are quite summery and upbeat which is why I like them so much at the moment. I hope you have enjoyed reading this post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment