Saturday 4 July 2015

June Favourites 2015!

Hello Everyone,

Today I thought I would do another monthly favourites. I did one of these a couple of months ago but I decided that I wouldn't do one every month because I don't feel that I 'love' enough things every month to do a good blog post. So I probably will do more of these but only when I feel like I have enough to write about and for it to be an interesting post.

I do feel like through the months of May and June I have found a few things that I have loved and that I wanted to recommend to you. So here are the things I have been loving in the past few months.


My first favourite is the Body Shop Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash. This has been something that I have used over the past couple of years and I do highly recommend it. I did write about a blog post about it called My Skin Care Routine so if you would like to read about it in detail click here. I go through stages of using this because sometimes I'm too lazy to make the effort to use it but over the past few months I have used it every month and I absolutely love it. I would definitely recommend it if you are looking for a good quality facial wash that does wonders for your skin.


Another thing that I have been loving is the Ginger & Co. 'Hand It To Me' Dreamy Hand Cream. I use a lot of hand cream because I think it is good to look after your hands and to keep them really soft. Also, because I like to do a lot with my nails it's nice to look after my hands as well. Someone bought me this as a Christmas present but I hadn't used it until last month because I already had one on the go but I honestly LOVE this one. The smell is so so nice and it makes my hands feel so soft. If you want to get this product click here to go to a website where you can purchase it.


My next favourite is the Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick which is the number 08. I have been wanting this lipstick for a while and the other day I was looking at it and mum offered to buy it for me which was lovely. I absolutely love the colour and it lasts well. I also love the packaging of these lipsticks. I think having pretty packaging is such as nice little extra. Click here if you would like to purchase this particularly lipstick. I have worn it none stop since buying it.

Another thing I have been loving this month is the Maryland Chocolate Chip Cookies. I haven't had these in ages and the other day mum bought me some. They're so tasty and I love to have them with a cup of tea. They're definitely a favourite of mine for this month.


I was also treated by my sister the other day when she went shopping. I have been looking for a nice anklet for ages and have been struggling to find them. She spotted these one's in Accessorize and bought them for me. I absolutely love them and have worn one everyday since. I think they're so pretty. Click here to view them on the website.


I have also been wearing my white converse a lot this month. I only like to wear them when there is nice weather because I don't want then to get ruined. We've had nice, dry weather recently which has given me a chance to wear them and I think they can make any outfit look so nice. If you're interested in getting some click here to go to a website where you can get some. I think they're a really reasonable price at £45.

A TV programme I have been loving recently is Modern Family. It's so funny and easy to watch and it's repeated a lot on Sky 1. I definitely recommend watching it. It's a feel-good programme which never fails to make me laugh.

I have also loved watching Candy Tasting videos on YouTube recently. I just love seeing their reaction. I definitely recommend watching them if you have some spare time on your hands.


My final favourite is the book Joey Graceffa In Real Life. I read it last month and absolutely loved it. I could not put it down. If your looking for a good read I definitely recommend it. I am going to do a full book review on it soon. Click here to go to a website where you can purchase it.

So they are all of my recent favourites. I hope you have enjoyed reading this post. I highly recommend all of these things. Thanks for reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment