Thursday 23 July 2015

Getting The Most Out Of Your Products

 Hello Everyone,

Today I am here with a tip for you. I am going to give you instructions on how to get the most out of your products.

We all know how annoying it is when you are coming to the end of a product and it gets to the point when you can't get any more out of it but you know that there is still product in the packet that you can't get at. Well, today I have a tip that I would like to share with you to help you with this problem.

Step 1 - Get your product that is nearly empty and cut it in half as shown in the picture below. I did this with the Vaseline Hand Cream which by the way, I would definitely recommend. It smells so nice, moisturises well and really strengthens your nails. When you have cut it in half it means that you can reach the left over product inside.



Step 2 - To avoid the product drying up put the bottom bit inside of the top bit as shown in the picture below.


This is a really quick and easy way to get the most out of your products and also saves you money. I hope you have found this tip helpful. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment