Tuesday 7 July 2015

My Favourite Make Up!

Hello Everyone,

Someone asked me if I would do a blog post on my favourite make up recently. This post is something that I was considering doing anyway and I thought been as it had been requested some of you may want to read it as well. So here it is.

I have to be honest I don't wear a huge amount of make up but I do wear the basics. Therefore, I can only talk about the products I use so I have picked my favourites out of the products I do wear to tell you about and recommend to you today.

Eyes!



Here are my favourite eye products. I have two carnival dusts which I love to use as an eyeshadow. I have one in a pinky colour and one in a gold colour. I think these are really nice if you want to do a bit more with your make up if you are going out or something like that. They are so quick and easy to apply and look really nice on.



I also have two mascaras which I use a lot. The first one is the Maybelline Rocket Volume Mascara which I have used for about a year now and love it. It gives just the right amount of volume and length to my lashes and I really like the packaging as well. The second mascara is the Avon Extend Extreme mascara. I think this is a really nice mascara that goes on really nice and I have found myself preferring to use this one recently.


Eye Brows!



This product is actually a Rimmel eyeliner however I find that it is the perfect colour for filling in my eyebrows. I don't do this everyday but I will do it if there is a special occasion or if I want to make more of an effort. I really like the effect it gives and it fills in my eye brows well.




Face!



The concealer I use is the Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer. I like this concealer because it provides a good coverage on any blemishes I have and last well throughout the day. Another reason I like it is because its not too heavy and doesn't feel horrible on like some concealers do.


Lips!





These are some of my favourite lip products at the moment. These are the lip products that I wear most often and I would definitely recommend them all to you. 
  • The first is Baby Lips in Cherry. It's so moisturising and it's a lovely red colour on the lips. I highly recommend Baby Lips and will be doing a whole blog post on them soon.
  • I also love the Tanya Burr Picnic in the Park lip gloss. I love this lip product because it can be worn casually or dressed up. It doesn't feel sticky on the lips and lasts really well. If you would like to know more about this product click here where you can read the review I did on this product.
  • Another lip product that I use a lot is the 17 Bella lipstick. It is a really nice nude lipstick that looks really nice on and lasts really well.
  • Another of my favourite lipsticks is the Deluxe 02 Talullah which is a lovely pink colour. This again lasts really well and I really like how it looks on.
  • My final favourite lipstick is not pictured because I bought it after the pictures were taken for this blog post. It is the Rimmel Kate Moss 08 which I featured in my June Favourites 2015!. I have worn this so much since I bought it a couple of weeks ago. Have a look at my favourites if you want to see what it looks like.


I also love the Jack Wills Lip Crayons. You might think that because Jack Wills isn't a make up brand it might not be as good quality but this is not the case. I love the colours in this set. I feel like there is a colour for every occasion and every season. They're extremely long lasting and I love the colours.


That is the type of make up I would wear on a daily basis. These are some of my favourite products that I wear most often and I would recommend them all to you. I hope you have enjoyed reading this post. If you would like me to do a make up routine blog post so you can read what order I apply everything let me know. Thanks for reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment