Tuesday 14 July 2015

Summer Nails!

Hello Everyone,

Today I wanted to do a blog post about summer nail colours. As you may know I like to take good care of my nails and almost always have them painted. These are the colours I have been wearing recently and I'm sure these will be the colours I find myself coming back to throughout the summer.

The reason I think that these are so good for summer is because they're all bright, pretty colours that will go with summery outfits because I personally tend to wear more colour during the summer.

Here is a list of nail colours that I think are perfect for summer.
  • Pink - both light and dark pinks look lovely 
  • Light blue
  • Red
  • Yellow
  • White 
  • Green 
The colours pictured are all nail varnishes that I own and wear a lot. I will put a list of their names below in case any of you are interested in what they are called so you can purchase them.

Top Row - Left-Right
  • Barry M Gelly  - Rose Hip
  • Barry M Gelly - Blueberry
  • Barry M Gelly - Dragon
  • Barry M Gelly - Greenberry
  • Barry M Quick Dry - In a Heart Beat
Bottom Row - Left-Right
  • Accessorize Nail Varnish
  • Barry M Gelly - Huckle berry
  • Barry M Gelly - Pomegrante
  • Barry M Gelly - Sugar Apple
  • Rimmel London Lasting Perfection - Yellow
I hope you like this blog post. They are the nail varnishes that I tend to wear most often throughout the summer months. I hope this helps if any of you are struggling for different nail colours to wear during the summer months. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment