Tuesday 29 September 2015

Pretty Little Liars!

Hello Everyone,

Today I wanted to recommend a TV Series that is available to watch on Netflix. This show is called Pretty Little Liars. I'm sure many of you have already heard of this show and have maybe even watched it but I just wanted to mention it in case any of you are looking for something good to watch on Netflix. I have already talked about PLL on my blog but I just wanted to do this blog post to tell you a bit about it.

I would say that PLL is one of the best shows I have watched. I'm literally obsessed with it. There are currently six series available to watch & I watched them all in a couple of months because it's just so gripping and once you finish one episode you want to find out what happens next.

I don't want to give too much away but it's basically a show about four girls whose best friend went missing . All four of then start receiving messages of someone called A who knows all of their secrets which ends up causing them a lot of problems. This description doesn't do the programme justice but it's all I can say without giving anything away.

This programme has everything from drama to comedy to romance. I just love it & it's one of them shows that once you start it you can't stop watching it & you're hooked straight away. It's so exciting to watch so I definitely recommend it. 

I hope you like this post. I definitely recommend watching Pretty Little Liars if you have Netflix. If you already watch it let me know who your favourite character is. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment