Monday 21 September 2015

The Autumn Tag!

Hello Everyone,

It is officially Autumn now which I am extremely happy about as I love this time of the year. Autumn/ Winter is definitely my favourite time of the year so I thought what better blog post to do than the Autumn Tag. Here are my answers to the Autumn Tag Questions.



  
Favourite thing about Autumn?
My favourite thing about Autumn has to be how cosy everything feels. I love coming home at the end of the day, having a bath, getting in my onesie & watching Netflix all evening.


Favourite drink? 
My favourite drink not only in Autumn/ Winter but all year round is a cup of tea. However, I also love a hot chocolate in Autumn

Favourite scent/ candle?
I'm not a huge fan of candles because I don't like really strong scents but I do really like the Yankee Candle in Clean Cotton as I find it really comforting.

 Best Lipstick?
My favourite Lipstick for Autumn is the Rimmel Kate Moss 08 lipstick as it's a bit of a darker colour which is more Autumnal.

Go-to moisturiser?
The facial moisturiser that I always use and rave about is the Body Shop Seaweed Matifying day cream. I also think it is really important to keep you lips moisturised throughout Autumn & Winter so to do this I use the Aloe Vera Vaseline .

Go-to colour for eyes?
I don't wear much make up so I don't really have a go-to colour for my eyes but I know a lot of people tend to go for gold colours throughout these months of the year.

Favourite music to listen to?
I don't really have any particular music that I enjoy listening to in Autumn. I usually just listen to whatever songs are newly released. Although I have been tempted to start playing my Christmas CD at the moment but I am managing to resist so far.

Favourite outfit to wear?
The type of outfits I like to wear in Autumn is black jeans and a thin jumper as it's that strange time of year wear it's freezing cold in the morning and then boiling by lunch time. Chelsea boots and scarfs are really nice autumnal accessories. Layering is also a good thing to do outfit wise during Autumn.

Autumn treat?
I love having hot chocolates as a treat in Autumn.

Favourite place to be?
To be honest my favourite place to be in Autumn is at home, in my comfy clothes, chilling out with my family.

I hope you've enjoyed this post. What is your favourite thing about Autumn? 

No comments:

Post a Comment