Wednesday 20 April 2016

My Favourite Disney Quotes!

Hello Everyone,

Here is another Quote's post. Today I'm going to tell you some of my favourite Disney quotes from the Disney films.
  1.  You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem & smarter than you think.
  2.  You will never know unless you try.
  3.  Even miracles take a little time.
  4.  Today is a good day to try.
  5.  Like so many things, it is not what is outside but what is inside that counts. 
  6.  Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.
  7.  The path to your destiny lies within the magic of your heart.
  8.  Believe you can & then you will.
  9.  Happiness is a state of mind. It's just according to the way you look at things. 
  10.  Always let your conscience be your guide. 
 I hope you like these quotes. Disney quotes are some of my favourite quotes because they're so positive and I think they have really important meaning that people should live by. I have more Disney Quotes so you can expect a Part 2 soon. Thanks for reading.

Pretty Perfect x 

No comments:

Post a Comment