Wednesday 13 April 2016

Update!

Hello Everyone,

I feel like I need to do a short post just update you on where I have been and what's been going on with my blog. I'm really sorry that I haven't posted in a while. I feel really bad about it but I just haven't had time recently. I've been really busy with school lately and when it's been the school holidays I've been really busy spending time with family and friends. I'm going to try my hardest to get back on track with blogging now. I love blogging so I haven't been happy that I haven't really had time to do it lately.

Please let me know in the comments if there are any blog posts that you would like me to do. I have loads of ideas written down in my 'blogging book' so I'm going to try and get round to writing them but it's always helpful to have new ideas. I want to write about things that you're going to find interesting to read so feel free to leave any requests you have down in the comments.

I can't see that I am going to have that much free time for a while because I have exams coming up. However, I obviously still want to post on my blog but I think it will have to be a case of posting as and when I can. I hope that's ok with you. I have big plans for the summer when my exams are over so you can look forward to those posts & I'll try and get back to posting on a Monday, Wednesday and on the weekend then.

Finally, if any of you are wondering, I will be posting the final post in the 'Back to Rosewood' series ASAP so don't worry if you're waiting to hear what I thought about the season finale of Pretty Little Liars.

I hope all of this is ok with you. I'll try and post as much as I can. Thank you for reading.

Pretty Perfect x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment