Sunday 24 April 2016

My Playlist - April 2016!

Hello Everyone,

I've got another 'My Playlist' post where I tell you all of the songs I have been loving recently. I haven't done one in a while because I was listening to the same songs every month but I've been listening to some different songs recently so I hope you like this post. 
  • One Direction - Hey Angel
  • One Direction - Drag Me Down
  • The Weeknd - The Hills
  • One Direction - Perfect
  • Lukas Graham - 7 Years
  • Zayn - Pillowtalk
  • One Direction - End Of The Day
  • One Direction - If I Could Fly 
  • Shawn Mendes - Stitches
  • One Direction - Love You Goodbye 
  • Selena Gomez - Hands to Myself
  • One Direction - Histor
  • Sam Smith - Writings on the Wall
  • Ed Sheeran - Photograph
  • Jamie Lawson - Wasn't Expecting That
  • Charlie Puth - One Call Away
  • Rihanna - Work
They are the songs that I have been enjoying listening to recently. What is your favourite song at the moment? let me know in the comments.

Pretty Perfect x

       

No comments:

Post a Comment