Wednesday 27 April 2016

Updated What's In My Handbag - April 2016!

Hello Everyone,
  
Today I thought I would do an updated 'What's in my handbag' post because I haven't done one in a while and I think they are quite fun to write about.





Since my last 'what's in my bag' post I have bought a new Michael Kors handbag. Having a nice handbag has really helped me to look after it and keep it well organised and tidy. Therefore, i have changed the organisation of my handbag a lot. I have also got into the habit of clearing it out  after every time I use it to make sure I get rid of any unnecessary 'bits and bobs' that I have gathered throughout the day and to ensure that it is well organised ready for the next time I use it. My bag is so much more minimal now so let's just get on with telling you what is inside.


The first thing I have in my bag is the Zoella Tutti Fruity Beauty Pouch. I'm not the type of person who feels the need to carry a make up bag with me but there are some certain beauty-related essential that I feel are necessary to have on me. I thought that keeping them all in this little pouch was a good idea because it's all in one place, easy to find and more organised. In this pouch I have:
  • A Nail File
  • Anti Bacterial Hand Sanitiser
  • A Pocket Mirror
  • Vaseline
  • Tissues
  • 4Head
  • Plasters
  • Lip Balm
  • Hair Bobbles
These are what I think of as the essentials to have with you when you go out. They are the things that are permanently in the pouch but I may add things in on the day. For example, I might put the lipstick I am wearing on the day in there too.

Here is a list of the other things that are in my handbag most of the time.
  • My Purse - In my purse I have cash, coins & cards.
  • My Phone
  • An Umbrella
  • Sunglasses
  • A Book
  • My Camera
  • A Bottle of Water
Throughout the day things do get thrown into my bag (reciepts, jewellery, snacks) depending on where I am and what I am doing but I always make sure to clear it out at the end of the day so it only contains what is needed.

Click here to see my last 'What's in my bag post'. You'll be able to see how much I have cut down on what I carry in my bag. I hope you have liked this post.

Pretty Perfect x

No comments:

Post a Comment