Tuesday 5 July 2016

Pretty Little Liars - Season 7 - Episode 1 - Tick Tock Bitches!

*THIS POST MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Image from the internet

Hello Everyone,

Season 7 of Pretty Little Liars has started. I wasn't sure whether or not to do this type of post where I review each episode of PLL again because last time I struggled to keep up a bit. However, as you all know I'm a huge PLL fan and I did enjoy doing them so I am going to do it again so I hope you enjoy it.

So, this is what we knew from the end of season 6:
  • Hanna & Caleb kissed & definitely still had feelings for each other
  • Spencer & Caleb didn't seem like they were going to last
  • Spencer's mother had won & nothing more was said about Toby's girlfriend & her family
  • Aria & Ezra seemed to still have feelings for each other also which was proven at the end of the episode when they also kissed
  • Is there something still between Spencer & Toby now that they're back friends and working together
  • Alison was admitted by Emily into Welby (the new sanitarium) because she thought she was seeing dead people. She wasn't - it was people dressed up trying to make her insane
  • Dr. Rollins (Ali's husband) was actually married to Charlotte and is actually with Ali as a way of getting revenge for whoever killed Charlotte.
  • Mary Drake was introduced as Charlotte's mother & Mrs D's sister who is also out for revenge for the death of Charlotte.
  • The original gang got together in order to catch the new A but Hanna ended up getting taken and the last thing we saw was her getting dragged along the Church floor with blood on her face.
I just wanted to recap on the last episode so we can establish what we found out in this episode.

So the episode started with Aria, Spencer & Emily digging a hole. I'm so eager to find out what this means. What have they done? Have they killed someone?

In the beginning we were made to think that Hanna was dead but in actual fact it was just a doll. I was worried when I saw her there but I did have doubts that it was actually her because I didn't think that they would kill off one of the main characters. The doll gave them the message that they had 24 hours to find Hanna. I felt so sorry for Hanna being trapped in that place but I knew she would make it out of there. I think that she is the strongest girl. Many people would say that Spencer is the strongest but I definitely think Hanna is.

Toby speaks to Mary Drake at the police station as she reports a break in at the Lost Woods motel. This informs them that it is actually Mary Drake & not Mrs D after all. Spencer does some research and finds out why Mary Drake was put into Radley in the first place giving them some information about her past. I'm really looking forward to hearing more about Mary Drake's story.

I was very pleased to see Mona helping the other's fid Hanna. She even paired up with Caleb to search for Hanna 7 we all know that they've never been the best of friends. I thought it was really funny when the group anonymously wrote down who they thought killed Charlotte and Spencer & Mona put each other.

The majority, however, believed it was Alison & Emily thinks that Alison has confessed to doing it to her whilst Emily visited her in hospital. She also found the jacket which they think is evidence but did Ali really do it? In the end they tell 'A' that Ali is Charlotte's real killer.

Hanna finally escapes in the end of the episode only to run into Mary Drake's car. The episode ends with Dr. Rollins injecting Ali with something saying 'I know what you did' and promising to keep her in Welbey forever.

I really enjoyed this episode & I'm looking forward to finding out more. I hope you enjoyed this post. Thanks for reading!

Pretty Perfect x



No comments:

Post a Comment