Tuesday 12 July 2016

What's in my Pencil Case?

Hello Everyone,

Today I wanted to do a blog post listing all of the things that are in my pencil case for school. I wanted to do this because I thought it would be helpful to use as a sort of checklist for when some of you are sorting out your pencil cases and especially for people who are just starting high school and don't know what you need.

    

When I first started high school I was given a list of what I needed and went and bought it all and carried it round in my bag with me for a good while. Now that I am in sixth form I have managed to carry just what I need with me and some of what was on the list wasn't actually needed for me personally.

        

Here is what I carry in my pencil case:
  • Pens - black, blue, green & red
  • Pencils
  • A Rubber
  • A Ruler - try and get one of the one's that folds in half as it makes it much easier to carry around because it fits in your pencil case
  • Highlighters
  • A Sharpener
  • Tip-ex
  • Colouring Pencils - you don't need every colour of the rainbow; just a few colours will do
  • A Compass
  • A Protracter
  • A Scientific Calculator - this may not fit in your pencil case depending on the size
                                  

This is what I carry in my pencil case. If you do get given a list do make sure you have everything and then work out for yourself what is needed and what is not because schools differ in what you need and what they provide for you. However, these are the basics that will probably come in handy at some point in your school life. I hope you have found this post helpful.

Pretty Perfect x


No comments:

Post a Comment