Friday 1 July 2016

The British Tag!

*All images in this post are taken from the internet*

Hello Everyone,

Today I wanted to do the British Tag as a blog post because I am British and I think it would be fun to answer and it's also a way for you to learn something different about me. I know this is a tag that is usually done on YouTube but I wanted to do it as a blog post so I hope you like it.


1. How many cups of tea do you have a day? + How many sugars?
I absolutely love tea. I probably drink about 2-3 cups per day and I don't have any sugar in my tea




2. Favourite part of your roast?
A Roast Dinner is one of my favourite meals so it's hard to pick a favourite part because I love all of it but my favourites would have to be the Yorkshire Puddings and the Roast Potatoes

                                        

3. Favourite dunking biscuit?
My favourite dunking biscuit is definitely a chocolate digestive



4. Favourite quintessentially British pastime?
My favourite quintessentially British pastime would probably have to be going to the seaside with my family and having fish and chips.


5. Favourite word?
I like the word 'Splash.' I just like the way it sounds.


6. Cockney rhyme slang?
Apple and Pairs - Stairs
Ruby Murray - Curry
Robin Hood - Good


7. Favourite sweet
My favoruite sweets at the moment would have to be Moams


8. What would your pub be called?
The Welsh Dog. My reasons for this name is because I am Welsh & my favourite animal is a dog.

9. No.1 British person
It has got to be the Queen!



10. Favourite Shop
My Favourite shop would have to be Jack Wills

11. What British song pops into your head?
The Spice Girls seemed to pop into my head when I read this question so it's probably something like 'Wannabe'

12. Marmite?
No, I'm not a big fan of marmite at all.



I hope you liked this post. I really enjoyed writing this post & I love reading other people's answers. Feel free to answer the questions in the comments below.

Pretty Perfect x


No comments:

Post a Comment