Sunday 31 July 2016

My Summer Bucket List 2016!

Image from the Internet

Hello Everyone,

Even though Summer has already started I still wanted to do a Summer Bucket List blog post because most of it is left and I still have plenty of time to do everything on this list. Here is a list of 15 things that I want to do this Summer.
  1. Go to the beach
  2. Do some baking
  3. Cook more
  4. Try making cocktails
  5. Exercise more
  6. Go on a huge shopping trip
  7. Have lots of fun nights out with my friends
  8. Have a BBQ
  9. Have a Summer Garden Party with my family
  10. Watch LOADS of Netflix
  11. Do something I've never done before
  12. Go to a festival
  13. Go on a picnic
  14. Go berry picking
  15. Blog more
I'm so excited to continue to make this Summer the best one ever. Leave your summer bucket list in the comments below. I would love to read it.

Pretty Perfect x


No comments:

Post a Comment