Monday 1 August 2016

The Summer Tag!

Summer 2016

Hello Everyone,

I really enjoy doing 'Tags' because I find it fun to answer the questions so today I thought I would do the Summer Tag. I hope you enjoy it!

What's your favourite thing about Summer?
My favourite thing about Summer is probably the light nights because you can be outside for much longer and you just have so much more time to do things.

Do you have a favourite Summer drink?
I definitely drink a lot more water in Summer. I'm not a big fan of fizzy drinks and stuff like that so I tend to just drink water.

Is there a location you like to go each Summer?
I love to go to the beach during the Summer. I find the beach really relaxing and comforting so I love going there on days out.

Favourite make up look for Summer?
I think natural make up is best in Summer. I really like pink lips in the Summer as well.

Dresses or Skirts?
I much prefer dresses because they're really comfy and light to wear which makes them perfect for Summer.

Sandals or Ballet Pumps?
I would have always said ballet pumps in the past but this Summer I have really enjoyed wearing sandals. I think they're really pretty and can make an outfit.

Do you prefer to wear your hair up or down in Summer?
If I'm at home I wear my hair up the majority or the time but if I'm going out then I wear it down pretty much all of the time.

Deep smoky eyes or bold lips?
Definitely bold lips.

Favourite perfume for Summer?
Justin Bieber - Someday for during the day
Marc Jacobs - Daisy for in the evening

Favourite music for Summer?
I really just enjoy whatever is in the charts at the moment. I'm going to do a Summer Playlist post on my blog soon so keep an eye out for that.

So they are my answers to the Summer Tag questions. What is your favourite thing about Summer? Let me know in the comments. Thanks for reading!

Pretty Perfect x


No comments:

Post a Comment