Friday 5 August 2016

Long Haul Travel Essentials!

*All images in this post are taken from the internet*

Hello Everyone,

Today I wanted to do a blog post on Long Haul Travel Essentials. I have come up with a list of things that I think are essential on long journeys whether they are by plane, train, car or bus. These are all thing that I would take as hand luggage because I would want them to be easily accessible. I hope you like this and find it helpful for next time you are trying to pack your hand luggage. Prepare yourselves for quite a long list.

Revlon

So, here are my long haul travel essentials:
  • Earphones
  • Phone  
  • Purse
  • Hand Cream
  • Tissues
  • Magazine/ Book/ Kindle/ Tablet
  • A Notepad & Pen
  • Lip Balm
  • Moisturisor
  • A Watch 
  • Make Up Supplies
  • An Activity Book (e.g. crossword book)
  • Chewing Gum/ Mints
  • A Bottle of Water
  • Some Snacks
  • A Sleep Mask so you can get to sleep easier
  • A Portable Charger
  • Hand Sanitiser
  • Camera
  • Nail Supplies (Nail Varnish & Nail File) - What better time to paint your nails than when your on a long journey and have plenty of time?
  • Sunglasses
  • Body Spray 
  • Hair Brush
  • Hair Bobbles
  • Mini toothbrush/ toothpaste/ mouthwash
  • Baby Wipes - so you can freshen up if you need to 
Image result for Hair bobbles

They are all the things that I would take as hand luggage and that I think would be essential on long haul journeys. I hope you have liked this post and have found it helpful. Maybe you could use this as a checklist when you are packing your hand luggage in the future.

Pretty Perfect x


No comments:

Post a Comment