Thursday 25 August 2016

My Exercise Routine - August 2016!

Hello Everyone,

Recently I stopped exercising for a while and after a while I started to feel unfit and just generally not good. I didn't feel ill but I didn't feel as fit, motivated or full of energy as I used to. I knew that I needed to get motivated and start exercising again so that's what I did. Since I have been back exercising I would say that I have returned to how I felt before I stopped and maybe even go as far as saying that I feel even fitter now. I started a completely new exercise routine and so far it seems to be working well for me.

Today I'm going to tell you how I exercise. I am no expert on exercise in any way but this is what works for me. Remember just because this works for me it doesn't mean that it will work for you as well. Everyone is different so if this isn't suitable for you then try something else. As long as you have the motivation to keep trying you will find something that works for you eventually. 

Anna Saccone's Week 1 Workout Routine

Anna Saccone is a British YouTuber who I watch and recently she did a 6 week workout plan on her channel. I saw this and thought I would try it. I tried week 1 and enjoyed it so I decided to commit to doing this everyday. It takes just over 10 minutes to do so it isn't a huge proportion of your day to dedicate to exercise if you really want to start exercising.

I have made the decision to stick to week 1 rather than moving on through the weeks as I am enjoying this workout routine at the moment. I may move on to the next week in the future but for now I am happy to stick to week 1.

I highly recommend this routine so if you would like to try it click here. In her video her and her personal trainer talk through each of the exercises and their benefits so it is really helpful. I can't speak for the other weeks as I haven't tried them but week 1 is very good.

The 30 Day Challenge App

The second form of exercise I am doing at the moment is the 30 day Challenge app which you can get for free on the app store. I use the 30 day challenge which has 8 different workouts including Ab, Push Up, Squat, Arms, Butt, Plank, Thigh and Cardio. I also do the 30 day beach body/ LBD challenge which is a separate app. I do all of these but you could just try a part of your body that you want to work on. For example, if you want to work on your legs you could just do the 30 Day Thigh Challenge.

I think these apps are really good but they are really hard and they only get harder as the days go on. I'm sure that this won't stop you but it's something to be aware of when you start. I really enjoy doing the exercises on these apps.

***

I try to do the Anna Saccone (week 1) workout followed by both 30 Day Challenge apps everyday. As it's Summer I have been quite busy so on the odd day I have not done it if I've been out all day and haven't had time to do it but on the whole I try to do it everyday. It takes me around 30 minutes to complete it all which I think is a reasonable amount of time to spend on exercise per day.

The important thing to remember when it comes to exercise is that you need to find an exercise and the amount of exercise that works for you. Be careful not to push yourself too much and only do what you feel comfortable doing.

If you try either of these exercises then let me know in the comments. I would love to hear what you thought about it. The main reason I did this post is just to let you know what I do as I thought you might find it interesting so I hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for reading!

Pretty Perfect x


No comments:

Post a Comment