Wednesday 10 August 2016

Summer Playlist 2016!

Hello Everyone,

Here is my Summer Playlist for 2016! I hope you like it.
  • Little Mix - A.D.I.D.A.S
  • Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass
  • Justin Bieber - All Around The World
  • Justin Bieber - As Long As You Love Me
  • Justin Bieber - Baby
  • Inner Circle - Bad Boys
  • Pink - Bad Influence
  • Justin Bieber - Beauty & A Beat
  • Pink - Blow Me (One Last Kiss)
  • Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines
  • Charli XCX - Boom Clap
  • Nicole Scherzinger - Boomerang
  • Justin Bieber - Boyfriend
  • George Ezra - Budapest
  • DNCE - Cake by the Ocean
  • Katy Perry - California Gurls
  • Busted - Crashed the Wedding
  • Gym Class Heroes - Cupids Chokehold
  • Ed Sheeran - Don't
  • 5SOS - Don't Stop
  • Iggy Azalea - Fancy
  • McFly - Five Colours In Her Hair
  • Pink - Funhouse
  • Daft Punk - Get Lucky
  • Owl City & Carly Rae Jepson - Good Time
  • Little Mix - Hair
  • The Script - Hall of Fame
  • Troye Sivan - Happy Little Pill
  • Demi Lovato - Heart Attack
  • Nelly - Hey Porsche
  • Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling
  • will.i.am - It's My Birthday
  • Demi Lovato - La La Land
  • McFly - Love Is Easy
  • One Direction - One Thing
  • Jason Derulo - The Other Side
  • Ariana Grande - Problem
  • Clean Bandit - Rather Be
  • Magic - Rude
  • Taylor Swift - Shake It Off
  • Ed Sheeran - Sing
  • Avril Lavigne - Sk8er Boi
  • Jamie Lynn Spears - Sleepover
  • Pink - So What
  • The Vamps - Somebody to You
  • Shawn Mendes - Stitches
  • Justin Bieber - Take You
  • Wheatus - Teenage Dirtbag
  • Taylor Swift - 22
I know a lot of these songs are quite old but I love them so they are definitely on my Summer playlist. There are so many songs I could put on this list but the post would be way too long. Leave me some suggestions to add to my playlist in the comments. Thanks for reading!

Pretty Perfect x


No comments:

Post a Comment