Monday 15 August 2016

Short Haul Travel Essentials!



Hello Everyone,

Not long ago I did a blog post about my long haul travel essentials so today I wanted to do the same but for short journeys as it may differ a bit because you will probably need less things. So here are my short haul travel essentials:
  • Earphones
  • Phone
  • Purse 
  • Tissues
  • Magazine/ Book
  • Lip Balm 
  • Watch
  • A bottle of water
  • Hand Sanitiser 
  • Body Spray
  • Hair Bobbles
  • Moistuiser
  • Chewing Gum
  • Camera 
  • Sunglasses 
  • Hair Brush
I know this list is very similar to the long haul travel essentials but I thought it might be helpful to provide a checklist for shorter journeys. If you want to see my long haul travel essentials then click LINK. I hope you have enjoyed reading this post and have found it helpful. Thanks for reading. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment