Monday 5 September 2016

My Playlist - August 2016!

Hello Everyone,

Today I have another playlist post for August. These a fee some of my favourite songs at the moment and I have been listening to them non stop recently. I hope you like them.
  • Justin Bieber - Cold Water
  • Fifth Harmony - Work From Home
  • Calvin Harris - This Is What You Came For
  • DNCE - Cake by the Ocean
  • Pink - Just Like Fire
  • Ariana Grande - Into You
  • Drake - Hotline Bling
  • Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman
  • Nick Jonas - Close
  • Meghan Trainor - No
  • Bastile - Good Grief
  • Designer - Panda
These are my favourite songs at the moment. You should definitely listen to them if you haven't already because I love them all. A lot of these songs are on the Now 94 album along with many other really good songs so if you want a CD with all of these on then you should get that. I hope you like this post. Thanks for reading!

Pretty Perfect x



No comments:

Post a Comment