Friday 16 September 2016

Updated Barry M Nail Paint Collection!

Hello Everyone,

Quite a long time ago I did a post on my blog about my Barry M gelly nail paint collection. Today I wanted to do an updated version but this one in for Barry M nail paint in general not just from the gelly collection. This is my favourite nail varnish brand ever & I can't stop buying more & more so I definitely recommend it to you all. I hope you like this post.

This is my full collection of Barry M Nail Paints!
In total I have 26 Barry M nail varnishes. However, I do have two of some of the shades. I wear and love all of the colours in my collection and there are so many more I want to buy.

Barry M Gelly

These are the original colours that would have been shown in my last Barry M collection.

Prickly Pear

Grapefruit

Blueberry

Dragon

Rose Hip

Pomegrante

Sugar Apple

Greenberry

These are the new additions to my collection from the 'Gelly' range

Huckleberry

Cocoa

Cotton

Here are some swatches so you can see the shades a bit better
I really really like the Gelly range because it goes on so smooth and leaves a really nice shine on your nails. They last really well and you only need one or two coats depending on the colour to give a good coverage. Most of my collection is made up of the Gelly range so that shows that I really do love them a lot.

Speedy Quick Dry

These are the nail paints I have from the Barry M Speedy Quick Dry Range

Pit Stop

Eat My Dust

In A Heart Beat

Need For Speed

Supersonic

Red

Swatches so you can see the colours better
I really like the Barry M Speedy Quick Dry Nail Paint as well, maybe even more than the Gelly nail paints. Although I love painting my nails I do get impatient waiting for them to dry and these dry so fast which makes it much easier and makes painting your nails a much shorter process. They are also really good if you want to pain your nails in a limited amount of time. They are similar to the Gelly nail paints because they are also shiny on the nails and leave a really smooth finish. You again only need two coats at the most to get a good coverage and make sure you're nails aren't patchy. I definitely recommend this range as well.

Top Coats

Barry M Matte Top Coat


I only have one top coat from Barry M but this Matte one is really good. It save buying the same colours in both gelly and matte because you can just go over the Gelly nail paint with this and then it gives a matte effect. I definitely recommend this. I haven't got a photo to show the colour because it's clear so it wouldn't show up in the picture, sorry.

Sparkly Nail Paint


I have two Sparkly Barry M Nail Paints which I absolutely love

Socialite


Catwalk Queen

A better look at the colours
I love these sparkly colours. They are so pretty. They're really nice to wear on one of your fingers with another colour on the rest or on every finger. They look really effective and are perfect for parties.

Matte

I have one of the Barry M Matte Nail Paints in the colour Miami


This again is a really nice nail paint. I prefer the texture of the Gelly nail paints but this is nice for a slightly different effect & again it is really good quality which means you don't have to use many layers to get the desired effect.

Nail Effects - Crackle

I have two of the Barry M Crack Nail Effects Nail Paints

314

315

The crackle effect doesn't happen on paper but I still wanted to show you what the colours looked like
Barry M Nail Paint

This is my only nail paint from the original collection


This is just as good as the other collection. It lasts the same amount of time and is of the same quality so again I recommend the original Barry M nail paint collection.

I highly recommend Barry M nail paints. They are the best nail paints I have ever used and they're really reasonably priced at about £4.99 each. They last really well so you definitely get your money's worth. You can get them online or in stores such as Boots & Superdrug.

If you want to read my last post abour Barry M Gelly Nail Paints click here.

I hope you enjoyed this post. I put a lot of effort into it and really enjoyed writing it. Thank you for reading!

Pretty Perfect x

No comments:

Post a Comment