Wednesday 28 September 2016

Questions I Want Answered In Pretty Little Liars Season 7B!

Image from the Internet
Hello Everyone,

I have so many questions after the season finale of PLL so I thought I would make a list on here and we'll see if they get answered in the next series.
Is Spencer dead?

Will Toby & Yvonne live?

Will Ali have the baby?

Will Emily go for Alison, Paige or Sabrina?

What does Sydney have to do with all of this?

Will Spencer and Toby get back together if they survive?

Will Jenna survive with AD?

How did Spencer get to be Mary Drake's daughter?

Will Ezra choose Aria or Nicole?

Where are the Liars mum's? Will they make a return?

What happened to all of the Liars relations? Will they make another appearance?

Where is Melissa & Wren? Do they have something to do with this?

What will happen between Spencer & Marco?

What was Sara Harvey's involvement in the whole thing?

Will Caleb & Mona realise what has happened & go to help the Liars?

Who is AD & why did they kill Charlotte (assuming they did kill her and there isn't another twist)?


They are all the questions that I can think of at the moment that I really want to be answered in season 7B. If you have any questions that I haven't thought of, leave them in the comments. Thanks for reading!

Pretty Perfect x




No comments:

Post a Comment