Monday 26 September 2016

My 15 Favourite Things About Autumn!

Image from the Internet
Hello Everyone,

Today I wanted to do an Autumn themed blog post so I thought I would tell you all the things I love about Autumn. Autumn is definitely one of my favourite seasons because I just love the lead up to Christmas.

Cosy evenings

Dark nights & colder weather

Fluffy socks

Hot Chocolate & lots of tea

Halloween

Bonfire night

The lead up to Christmas

Hats & scarfs

Comfy jumpers

Leaves that have fallen off the trees

Crisp mornings

Candles

Bubble baths

Dark lips and nails

Getting wrapped up & going on walks

They are 15 of my favourite things about Autumn. Although I have really enjoyed Summer this year Autumn/Winter is definitely my favourite time of the year so I am very excited for the next few months. I hope you liked this post. Thanks for reading!

Pretty Perfect x



No comments:

Post a Comment