Sunday 2 October 2016

The TMI Tag!

Hello Everyone,

Today, I thought it might be fun to do another tag so I'm going to do the TMI Tag. I thought this would be a good way for you to get to know a bit more about me. I have missed out a few questions that I didn't see the point in answering. I hope you like this post.

1. What are you wearing?
At the moment I'm actually wearing my Pjs. You might as well be comfy when you're blogging.

2. Ever been in love?
No 

3. Ever has a terrible break up?
No

4. How tall are you?
I would say I'm about 5ft4 or 5ft5 

5. Any tattoos? 
I don't have any tattoos but I would love to get one in the future.

6. Any peircings?
I have my ears pierced.

7. OTP - One True Pairing?
Haleb - Hanna & Caleb from Pretty Little Liars. I know they're not together any more but I loved it when they were together.

8.  Favourite Show?
My favourite TV show is Coronation Street. It always has been and always will be. I've probably watched it for over ten years and I never miss an episode.
My favourite show on Netflix is definitely Pretty Little Liars. 

9. Favourite band?
I really like One Direction. I really want to see them in concert one day. I also love The Vamps and McBusted, both of whom I have seen in concert and they are both so good live. 

10. Favourite song?
I have so many favourite songs - too many to list. My most recent favourite songs are Marvin Gaye by Charlie Puth and No Pressure by Justin Bieber. Some of my all time favourites are One Less Lonely Girl - Justin Bieber and Teenage Dirtbag. There are so many more but these are just some that instantly came to mind when I read this question.

11. Quality you look for in a partner?
Some one you can get on well with and who you see as a best friend as well as a partner.

12. Favourite quote?
As you may know, I love quotes. Have a look at some of my 'Favourite Quotes' posts to see more of them. Here are some of my favourites.
  • Be the change you wish to see in the world.
  • A pessimist sees the difficulty in every oppourtunity; an optimist see the oppourtunity in every difficulty.
  • Do what you love, love what you do. 
  • Laugh often, love much, live well.  
13. Favourite colour?
Pink

14. Loud music or soft?
I like both depending on what mood I'm in but I would probably have to say soft overall because I find it more relaxing.

15. How long does it take you to shower?
It can take me anywhere between 10-20 minutes.


16. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
It probably takes me about half an hour.


17. Ever been in a physical fight?
Yes but in a competitive way not in a nasty way.

18. Fears?
I wouldn't say that I have a phobia of small spaces but I don't really like them if you know what I mean. Just because I don't like them it doesn't mean it would stop me from doing anything that involved small spaces.


19. Last time you said you loved someone?
This morning. 


20. Last book you read?
Pretty Little Liars. The first book in the Pretty Little Liars series.

21. The book you're currently reading?
Flawless. The second book in the Pretty Little Liars series.

22. The last show you watched?
Take Me Out The Gossip.


23. The last person you talked to?
My sister. She's sat in the same room as me now so we've been chatting.


24. The relationship between you and the last person you texted?
The last person I text was my Dad.


25. Favourite food?
Chocolate. I can't resist it.


26. Place you want to visit?
There are so many places I want to visit. At the top of my list is New York, Dubai and Canada.

27. Last place you were?
The last place I was, was my bedroom.

28. Favourite flavour of sweet?
I really like apple flavoured sweets.


30. What instruments do you play?
I don't really play any instruments anymore but I used to play the guitar.

31. Favourite piece of jewellery?
My cross necklace. Would anyone like a blog post on my favourite pieces of jewellery?


32. Last song you sang?
Eminem ft Rihanna - Love the way you lie.

33. Who should answer these questions next?
I tag anyone who wants to to do this tag.


So they are my answers to the TMI Tag. I know I didn't answer all of the questions but I didn't think that some of them were necessary. I hope you don't mind. I hope you enjoyed reading this post and found out a bit more about me.

Pretty Perfect x

No comments:

Post a Comment