Monday 24 October 2016

What's in my Toiletry Bag?

*All images in this post are taken from the internet*

Hello Everyone,

Today I wanted to do a blog post on what I take in my toiletry bag when I'm going on holiday or away for the night as I thought it might help some of you when you are packing your toiletry bags in the future.

Here is what I pack:

Beauty & Health!


  • Toothbrush 
  • Toothpaste 
  • Mouthwash
  • A Flannel
  • Body Spray 
  • Perfume
  • Facial Wash
  • Moisturiser 
  • Any Creams you need
  • Any medication needed
  • Suncream 
  • After-Sun 
  • A Compact Mirror
  • Make-up Wipes
  • Shower Gel
  • Shampoo & Conditioner
  • Deodorant 
  • Nail Varnish & Remover
  • Hair Products (Brush/ Bobbles/ Grips)
Make up!


  • Mascara 
  • Eyeliner
  • Lipstick 
  • Lip Gloss
  • Lip Balm 
  • Concealer
So that is everything that I pack in my toiletry bag. I hope you find this helpful. Thank you for reading. I hope you've liked this blog post.

Pretty Perfect x


No comments:

Post a Comment