Sunday 9 October 2016

The Music Tag!

Hello Everyone,

Today I wanted to do another Tag. I love listening to music so I thought I would do the Music Tag. I hope you enjoy it.

Which bands/ artists do you own the most albums by? Justin Bieber
    What was the last song you listened to? Love the way you lie
What's in your CD player now? One Direction - Made In The AM

What musician would you like to hang out with for the day? Justin Bieber

What musician would you like to make a comeback? This obviously wouldn't happen because these artists are no longer alive but I would have loved to have seen Freddie Mercury, Michael Jackson & Amy Winehouse perform live. In terms of people who are just on a break and could actually make a comeback I would say One Direction because I'm desperate to see them live

Who is one band/ artist that you haven't seen live but would like to? One Direction

Name four or more flawless albums? Justin Bieber - Believe, Justin Bieber - Purpose, One Direction - Made In The AM, No That's What I Call Christmas

How many concerts have you been to in total? 7

Who have you seen live the most? I've never seen the same artist twice. However I would love to see all of the artists I've seen so far again.

What is your favourite movie soundtrack? Mamma Mia Soundtrack & Hannah Montana The Movie Soundtrack

Last song you listened to? One Direction - Love You Goodbye

Last song you purchased? Jamie Lynn Spears - Sleepover

Song you discovered on YouTube? Jamie Lynn Spears - Sleepover

Favourite band? One Direction or Little Mix

Favourite solo artist? Justin Bieber

Favourite album? Justin Bieber - Purpose/ Justin Bieber - Believe

Best live concert? OMG! It's so hard to choose. Justin Bieber - Believe, Pink - Funhouse & McBusted Tour

Guilty pleasure song? Justin Bieber - One Less Lonely Girl

Song you used to hate but now like? I have no idea.

Song you used to like but now hate? Jason Derulo - The Other Side

Group you wish had never split up? One Direction - I know they're only on a break but as I said I really want to see them live.

Favourite song from a film? Hannah Montana The Movie - Butterfly Fly Away

Song you grew up with? There are loads of songs from my childhood that I love. Avril Lavigne - Complicated & Sk8er Boi, McFly - Crashed the Wedding, Busted - Year 3000

First album you ever bought? I honestly can't remember but I used to love the Sugarbabes when I was younger so it was probably one of their albums.

Song that you would recommend to everyone? Pink - Dear Mr President

A song that you can't help but sing a long to? I'll literally sing along to any song that's playing.

Favourite song at the moment? Jamie Lynn Spears - Sleepover

All time favourite song? Justin Bieber - Be Alright

So they are my answers to the Music Tag questions. I hope you liked it. Thanks for reading!

Pretty Perfect x


No comments:

Post a Comment