Sunday 30 October 2016

20 Questions Tag!

Hello Everyone,

Today I am going to answer the 20 Questions Tag because I thought it might be fun to do. I hope you enjoy reading it.

Thing you cannot leave the house without? My Phone

Favourite brand of make up? Maybelline, Rimmel or Sleek

Favourite flowers? Daisy

Favourite clothing stores? Jack Wills, Newlook, River Island & Topshop

Favourite perfume? Justin Bieber - Someday

Heels or flats? Flats

Do you have good grades? Yes

Favourite colours? Pink, Black, White & Grey

Do you drink energy drinks? No

Do you drink juice? Yes - I love Pineapple and Apple juice

Do you like swimming? Yes but I never go anymore. I like the actual swimming part but I hate getting changed afterwards.

Do you eat fries with a fork? I do most of the time but not if I have them at McDonalds or something like that.

Favourite moisturiser? Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream

Do you want to get married later on in life? Yes

Do you get mad easily? I don't think so.

Are you into ghost hunting? No - I don't believe in ghosts at all but I do like watching the ghost hunting programmes on TV sometimes.

Any phobias? I wouldn't say that I have a phobia of either of these but I don't like spiders or small spaces.

Do you bite your nails? No

Have you ever had a near death experience? No

Do you drink coffee? No - I don't like it at all

So they are my answers to the questions in t

No comments:

Post a Comment