Monday 17 October 2016

A Routine For Tidying Your Room!

Image from the Internet
Hello Everyone,

I think most of us can agree that tidying our room is the most boring job EVER and we all avoid doing it at all costs. However, having a clean and tidy room is so nice and can help use to feel a lot more motivated.

Today I though that I would give you a sort of routine to follow to help you to tidy your room in the most time efficient way.

Step 1 - Put any dirty clothes in the laundry basket

Step 2 - Put all rubbish in the bin

Step 3 - Organise your shelves putting any books, DVDs and CDs in height order. This makes them look so much tidier

Step 4 - Make your bed. This can make your room look so much cleaner straight away. Also it is way nicer to get into a clean and tidy bed at night.

Step 5 - Dust your room & don't just do around ornaments. You need to do underneath each ornament to get your room fully clean.

Step 6 - Hoover you room.

Step 7 - Open your windows for a while. This will help to make you room feel fresh.

Step 8 - Put away any bit & bobs that should be in drawers rather than on the floor

I hope this helps you to tidy your room in the shortest amount of time possible. A clean room can help you to feel much happier so it's worth doing. I often find that when my room is clean I am more motivated and find it much easier to concentrate. I find that the easiest way to keep your room tidy is to tidy it each night before you go to sleep.

Pretty Perfect x


No comments:

Post a Comment