Wednesday 19 October 2016

My Favourite Types of YouTube Videos!

Image from the Internet

Hello Everyone,

I have been watching a lot of YouTube recently and I have noticed that there are a few certain types of videos that I enjoy watching most. Today I thought I would give you a list of these videos so you can read it and maybe try watching some of them if you are looking for some different types of videos to watch. Here is a list of my favourite types of videos to watch on YouTube.
  • Hauls
  • What I Got For My Birthday
  • Vlogs
  • Never Have I Ever
  • 'Skit' Videos
  • Tags
  • 50 Facts About Me
  • Room Tours
  • Hair Tutorials
  • Routine Videos
  • Q & A's
  • Draw My Life
  • How I Used To Do My Make Up
  • Lyric Prank Videos
This post could also be used to give anyone who makes YouTube videos some ideas of what people might like to watch so I hope this list is helpful to you in one way or another. Let me know in the comments what you favourite types of YouTube videos are.

Pretty Perfect x



No comments:

Post a Comment