Monday 3 October 2016

My Blogging Routine!

Hello Everyone,

So recently I've noticed that when I'm blogging especially when I'm dedicating a couple of hours to blogging I have tend to have a certain routine that gets me in the mood to write good blog posts. I thought it would be fun to share this routine with you today so I hope you like it.

Step 1 - Make a Cup of Tea
I always have a cup of tea whilst I'm blogging. It seems to help me concentrate and puts me in the mood to blog so the first thing I do is make myself a cup of tea.

Step 2 - Plan Blog Posts
The next step in my routine is to plan my blog posts in my 'blogging book'. In this book I will write down any ideas for blog posts I have and then plan what I'm going to write for each post in bullet point form. This helps to give me an idea of what to write when it comes to when I type in out on the laptop.

Step 3 - Take Photos
The next thing I do is take any photos that I need for my blog posts. I set up some sort of background and take photos of the products I am blogging about. Once I am happy with the photos I upload them onto my laptop ready to use later.

Step 4 - Have Netflix On
At this point I usually put Netflix on as a bit of background noise. I usually like to watch Pretty Little Liars as it's something I've watched before so it's not like I need to concentrate on it.

Step 5 - Write Blog Posts
Next, I go on to the laptop and write the blog posts I want to write. I usually write as many posts as I can because then I have them ready to post when I want.

Step 6 - Add Pictures
Once I have written the posts I will add any pictures whether it is a picture I have taken, a picture from the internet or a banner I have made online. This finishes off the post.

Step 7 - Post Blog Post
The final step is to post one of the posts I have written on to my blog and save the rest to post for another day.

I hope you enjoyed this post. I thought it might be quite interesting for you to find out what goes on when I am creating these blog posts for you to read. This is the routine I use whenever I'm blogging for a long period of time. Thanks for reading!

Pretty Perfect x



No comments:

Post a Comment