Wednesday 5 October 2016

My Childhood Playlist!


Hello Everyone,

Today I thought it would be a fun idea to do a playlist containing songs from my childhood. I still listen to all of these songs now and absolutely love them. I hope this playlist brings back some good memories for you all.
  • Britney Spears - Hit Me Baby One More Time
  • Busted - Year 3000
  • Atomic Kitten - The Tide Is High
  • Avril Lavigne - Sk8er Boi
  • Avril Lavigne - Complicated
  • Gareth Gates - Spirit in the Sky
  • Westlife - Uptown Girl
  • Girls Aloud - Sound of the Underground
  • Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Out Of My Head
  • Baha Men - Who Let The Dogs Out
  • DJ Otzi - Hey Baby
  • Aqua - Barbie Girl
  • Lolly - Mickey
There are so many more really good songs that I listened to when I was a younger. If you like this post I might do a part 2. Thanks for reading!

Pretty Perfect x


No comments:

Post a Comment