Saturday 15 October 2016

The Disney Tag!

*All pictures in this post are taken from the internet*

Hello Everyone,

I am a huge fan of Disney especially since I visited Disney World a couple of years ago. Therefore, today I thought it would be fun to do the Disney Tag here on my blog. I hope you enjoy reading it.

Favourite Disney Film? Jungle Book


Walt Disney World or Disney Land? Walt Disney World

Favourite Disney Character? Baloo the Bear from Jungle Book or Mike Wazowski  from Monster's Ink

                    

The first Disney movie you remember seeing at the Cinema? I have no idea what the first Disney movie I saw in the cinema would have been.

What type of Disney item do you collect the most? When I visited Disney World I bought quite a few badges because I think they're cute. I also have a lot of Disney soft toys from when I was younger.

Favourite Disney song? Jungle Book -  I wanna be like you & Bare Necessities. There are so many great Disney songs though. It was so hard to choose.

Favourite attraction/ ride at the parks? I really can't remember the names of the rides but I really liked the rollercoasters at Disney.

Dream job at Disney? I would love to be part of the Disney parades but I think that would be such hard work in such hot weather.

Who is the park character you never want to miss meeting? Minnie & Mickey




What is your most treasured Disney item? Probably the 'My First Visit' badge that I got when I went to Disney World.

If you could say anything to Walt Disney what would you say? I would thank him for making so many people happy by creating Disney.



So they are my answers to the Disney Tag questions. What is your favourite thing about Disney? Let me know in the comments. Thanks for reading!

Pretty Perfect x





No comments:

Post a Comment