Saturday 22 October 2016

The Beauty Tag!

Hello Everyone,

Today I wanted to answer the questions in the Beauty Tag. I hope you enjoy reading it!

Skin Care

How many times do you wash your face daily? Twice

What skin type do you have? Combination

What is your current facial wash? Body Shop Seaweed Facial Wash

Do you exfoliate? Not as often as I should

What brand do you use? Body Shop

What moisturiser do you use? Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream

Do you have freckles?A few

Do you use eye cream? No

Do you or did you have acne prone skin? No

Did you ever use pro-active? No
 Make-up
What foundation do you use? Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation

How about concealer? Rimmel Hide the Blemish

Do you know your undertone colour? No

What do you think of fake eyelashes? They look nice but I never wear them

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months? No I didn't know that & I definitely don't change mine that often.

What brand of mascara do you use? Maybelline

Sephora or MAC? MAC

Do you have a MAC pro-card? No

What make-up tools do you use in make up application? Brushes & Beauty Blenders

Do you use a make up base/ primer for your eyes? No

For the face? No

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Pencil

How often do you poke your eyes with a eyeliner pencil? Every time I apply it

Favourite lipstick? Sleek Liquid Lipstick in Birthday Suit & Rimmel Kate Moss in 108

How about lipgloss? Tanya Burr Afternoon Tea

Do you buy your make up on ebay? No I prefer to buy my make up from an actual shop

Do you like drugstore make up? Yes! I mainly use drugstore make up. Although high end
make up products are of good quality I think that you can often find just as good dupes in the drugstores if you're willing to look for them. This can save you so much money.

Did you ever consider taking make up classes? No, although I enjoy make up I wouldn't say I have a passion for it which you probably do need to enjoy make up classes.

Are you clumsy in putting on make up? I can be sometimes especially if I'm using liquid liner.

Do you like colourful shades or neutral?I definitely prefer more neutral shades.

Which celebrity always has great make up? Ashley Benson

If you could leave the house only wearing one make up item what would it be?
Mascara

Could you ever leave the house without make up on? Yes, make up isn't essential for
me so I would happily leave the house without it.

Do you think you look good without make up on? I feel confident both with and without make up on.

In your opinion, what is the best make up brand? I really like Maybelline at the moment.

What do you think of make up? I think make up can be fun and is good for enhancing different parts of your face. However, I don't think it is essential to wear all the time.

I hope you enjoyed reading this post. What do you think of make up? Let me know in the comments. Thanks for reading!

Pretty Perfect x


No comments:

Post a Comment